Great Teaching Inspired Learning
Reforms span the whole career cycle of a teacher from initial teacher training and induction for beginning teachers, through to recognising and valuing experienced teachers and supporting potential school leaders.
Reforms and milestones
- Attracting the best and brightest into teaching
- Strengthening the professional experience in partnership with
- Improving the evidence base for our teaching workforce.
- Better support for beginning teachers
- Streamlined probation and accreditation processes
- Improved induction support
for beginning permanent,
temporary and casual teachers.
- Strengthened performance management and development processes
- Improving the management of underperformance.
- Moving to a standards-based career structure
- Strengthening school leadership
- Sharing and using evidence and good practice.
This site uses Google Translate, a free language translation service, as an aid. Please note translation accuracy will vary across languages.