Retirement service medals

The department presents retirement service medals to staff in recognition of service to the students of NSW.

Who can receive retirement service medals?

All NSW Department of Education staff of good standing who have been employed for more than 10 years.

Who can apply for retirement service medals?

To obtain retirement medals for eligible staff the following procedures apply:

  • school principals and state office personnel email Human Resources Directorate at or telephone 9836 9895

  • TAFE NSW staff contact the human resources office of their local TAFE NSW institute.

Retirement medal


This site uses Google Translate, a free language translation service, as an aid. Please note translation accuracy will vary across languages.


Human Resources Directorate