Awards for Excellence
To recognise and reward outstanding teaching and learning in NSW Public Schools, the NSW Department of Education and the Public Education Foundation have launched the annual Minister's and Secretary's Awards for Excellence. Please encourage talented and committed students, teachers, principals, parents and schools to apply.
There are six award categories:
- Minister's Award for Excellence in Student Achievement
- Minister's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Secretary's Award for Excellent Service
- Secretary's Award for an Outstanding School Initiative
- Secretary's School Achievement Award
- Public School Parent of the Year.
The awards highlight the remarkable contributions that students, teachers, principals and the school communities across NSW make to public education.
Find more information on the Public Education Foundation website.
Applications close on: Monday June 19 2017.