Workplace Giving Program
Would you like to give a child from a disadvantaged home the circuit breaker they need? Or support a helicopter rescue in a rural region?
Join the department's Workplace Giving Program, an initiative operating across the government sector that makes it easy for staff to donate to selected charities through automatic payroll deductions.
Staff in Education can donate to one or more of 12 charities, including the department's charity of choice, Stewart House. The charities have been selected for their work in improving the education, health and wellbeing of children and families in our community.
The charities are:
- RSL DefenceCare
- ReachOut Australia
- NSW Police Legacy
- Police Citizens Youth Clubs NSW
- Public Education Foundation
- Special Olympics NSW
- Stewart House
- Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation
- The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- The Salvation Army
- The Smith Family
- Westpac Rescue Helicopter – Northern Region, Southern Region, Hunter, Central and Mid-North Coast Region, New England North West Region.
Workplace Giving is open to all ongoing and temporary staff in the NSW Education cluster. Ask your principal or manager for more information about the program or send an email.
For just a few dollars each week we can improve the lives of those children and families who need help.