The information on this page will be moving soon.
We're in the process of moving our content to the new education.nsw.gov.au to align with the Global Experience Framework. We're taking a customer focus and leading the way in government digital transformation.
Stay tuned for more details.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NSW Department of Education serves the community by leading the provision of world-class education. The department protects young children by regulating preschool and long day care providers. Once children move into school, we provide them with a world-class primary and secondary education. We also work to advance the wellbeing of Aboriginal people.
- School Operations and Performance
- External Affairs and Regulation
- Strategy and Evaluation
- Corporate Services
- Educational Services
- Mark Scott, Secretary of the NSW Department of Education
- Murat Dizdar, Deputy Secretary, School Operations and Performance
- Leslie Loble, Deputy Secretary, External Affairs and Regulation
- Janet Davy, Deputy Secretary, Strategy and Evaluation
- Georgina Harrisson, Deputy Secretary, Educational Services
- Peter Riordan, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Services
- Jason Ardler, Executive Director, Aboriginal Affairs
- Philip West, Chief Financial Officer, Education
This site uses Google Translate, a free language translation service, as an aid. Please note translation accuracy will vary across languages.