The department is committed to a workplace that provides dignity and respect.
This video explains the professional conduct that the department and the community in general expect of employees.
More information on professional conduct
- Respect for people (PDF 0.12MB)
- Professional relationships between employees and students (PDF 0.12MB)
- Appropriate use of electronic communication and social networking sites (PDF 0.12MB)
- Use of drugs, alcohol and tobacco (PDF 0.13MB)
- Identifying and managing conflicts of interest (PDF 0.12MB)
- Protecting confidential information (PDF 0.13MB)
- Post separation employment (PDF 0.11MB)