Explains an employee's legal and moral duty to apply their knowledge and the department's policies and procedures in ways which will benefit students, the department and the wider community.
Grant Marley, Senior manager, Serious misconduct unit discusses employee responsibility and reporting concerns about employee conduct.
More about employee responsibility
- Reporting concerns about employee conduct (PDF 0.12MB)
- Duty of care (PDF 0.11MB)
- Recruitment (PDF 0.1MB)
- Record keeping (PDF 0.12MB)
- Declaring gifts, benefits and bribes (PDF 0.12MB)
- Private and secondary employment (PDF 0.12MB)
- Managing political, community and personal activities (PDF 0.13MB)
- Signatures (PDF 0.1MB)
- Personal references (PDF 0.1MB)
- Using public resources wisely (PDF 0.12MB)
- Copyright and intellectual property (PDF 0.11MB)
- Lobbying (PDF 0.11MB)