Artarmon Public School
Thank you for your interest in the Artarmon Public School upgrade project.
The project page you are trying to access is not being updated as we are currently developing a new website for School Infrastructure NSW featuring major works project information. This is not a reflection of the project's progress, but a way for us to consolidate information and ensure the greatest accuracy is provided to the public.
We appreciate your patience while we work to deliver this renewed and user-friendly information hub for our new schools and major capital works upgrades. The new project website site will be ready by December 2017.
In the meantime, please direct any questions regarding the progress of this project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to sharing more information with you soon.
Image: Artist impression of the upgrade to Artarmon Public School
The upgrade of Artarmon Public School will deliver new permanent future-focused education facilities that will provide for current and projected growth in the area.
The project involves:
- the establishment of a temporary school, known as the Barton Road Campus
- the construction of a new 3 storey building incorporating 21-future focused teaching spaces and library (anticipated completion early 2018)
- new student amenities (anticipated completion early 2018)
- a new hall on the Abbott Road Campus (anticipated completion early 2019)
- the integration of Abbott Lane to provide a better functional link between the McMillan and Abbott Road Campuses (anticipated completion early 2018)
- the creation of a shared access way in Hampden Lane (anticipated completion early 2018)
- the removal of demountable teaching spaces (anticipated completion early 2019)
- more continuous and functional open play space (anticipated completion early 2019)
The complete project is due for completion in early 2019.
On completion of the project, students currently residing in the Barton Road Campus will be transferred back to the McMillan Road Campus and the temporary school will be decommissioned.