The information on this page will be moving soon.
We're in the process of moving our content to the new education.nsw.gov.au to align with the Global Experience Framework. We're taking a customer focus and leading the way in government digital transformation.
Stay tuned for more details.
Connected Communities is a new approach to address the educational and social aspirations of Aboriginal children and young people living in a number of complex and diverse communities in NSW.
- AECG Partnership Agreement
- About OCHRE, the NSW Government's plan for Aboriginal affairs
- Fact sheet (May 2012)
- Discussion paper (January 2012)
- Connected Communities Strategy (December 2011)
- Report on Consultation (December 2011)
I acknowledge the homelands
of all Aboriginal people
and pay my respects to Country
This site uses Google Translate, a free language translation service, as an aid. Please note translation accuracy will vary across languages.